[MiQP-Mail] logging program

Scott Yost nm8rmedic at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 08:33:55 EDT 2010

Hank,

How did NEWAygo go for you?  You were in the park, right?  There are sure
some pretty areas in that county, especially toward the southern end.  There
is a neat little restaurant in the downtown - one of those buildings that is
about 15 feet wide and 4 stories tall.  I think it was a bank in decades
past.  Very nicely renovated and preserved.  My wife likes that one (me
too).

I am using NA 10.61.  The program will still work and load other (past) .qdf
files and handle them fine, but my MiQP 2010 file is corrupted and locks the
program up.  Darn!  All else is well with the computer.  I had done exactly
what you suggested last night!

It has been a good program but it's time to move to a more modern setup and
this little glitch confirms that.

But it looks like there aren't many logger/CW transmit program combinations
that support MiQP.  Does N3FJP support our contest, in spite of no rule
updates?

Scott
NM8R
Kalkaska