[MiQP-Mail] logging program

hopeaa8sn at juno.com hopeaa8sn at juno.com
Sun Apr 18 12:46:57 CDT 2010

Hi Scott,
I used N1MM for the contest and like it quite well.  Someone mentioned learning curve, and that is an issue, but it's quite a program.  I used TR for years, and this one incorporates some of the features from that.  I first used N1MM last year for FD and made the Winkeyer USB keyer to use with it.  I'm happy with it, and having a Windows based program is sure easier than dealing with DOS.  So, for what it's worth....
Good luck in retrieving your log.  What a bummer,
Hope
Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4bcb45e2ebf6535618ast05vuc