[MiQP-Mail] [MSUARC] Michigan QSO Party (fwd)

nf8m at fmaynard.com nf8m at fmaynard.com
Mon Apr 19 15:17:37 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
  Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:40:39 -0400
  From: Gregg Mulder <mulderg at egr.msu.edu>
  To: MSUARC <msuarc-info at egr.msu.edu>
  Subject: [MSUARC] Michigan QSO Party

Hello agn to all MSU radio fans,
Just wanted to thank everyone who came out this Satarday to help put MSU on the
map in the Michigan QSO party. Unofficial tally is : 24 counties + 27 states or
provinces es 110 QSO's.  I had a great time on 80 meters early in the eveing.
Even had a pile up waiting to work MSU. I was puttin em in the log as fast as i
could write. Quite exhillerating to say the least. What a blast. If u missed
it, u missed out on a gud one. Won't u join us next time ?  73 Gregg