[MiQP-Mail] Question for the Scoring Team

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Tue Apr 20 19:34:43 EDT 2010

Hank,

We would appreciate it if you would fix the times in the 25 contacts.
This is not to be stubborn or anally retentive, but because when
preparing the contest writeup we look at activity patterns to pass along
observations which may be useful to participants the following year.
QSOs with bad times and dates distort that data.

After all, it's only 25 QSOs...try doing it some time on several hundred :-(

73, Dave