[MiQP-Mail] Reminder to submit your 2010 MiQP Log

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Thu May 6 19:21:26 EDT 2010

All:

This is just a reminder that if you were active in the 2010 MiQP, please
submit your log either electronically via logs@ miqp.org, ot via regular
mail to: Mad River Radio Club, c/o Dave Pruett, 2727 Harris Road,
Ypsilanti, MI 48198.

The deadline for submitting logs is May 20, 2010.  Everyone who
submitted their log electronically in a usable format should have
received a confirmation e-mail in return.  Shortly after the deadline,
there will be a "logs received" page posted on the MiQP web site with a
link from the home page.  Please take a moment to review that page after
May 20.  Any errors, corrections, or missing logs can be submitted at
that time and will still appear in the final results.

So far, we've received 229 electronic and 25 paper logs for 254 total.
In the last two years, we've received just over 300 logs each year.  If
you know people who operated MiQP, please remind them to submit their logs.

73,

MiQP Organizing Committee