[MiQP-Mail] Colorado & Tennesee QSO Parties This weekend

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Sat Sep 4 00:11:31 EDT 2010

How about supporting other state QSO Parties?  Folks from other states
help us with MiQP, so how about supporting them?

This weekend is the Colorado QSO party this weekend? It starts @ 1200
UTC 4 Sept. 2010 and ends @ 0400 UTC 5 Sept 2010

Seems like they've got things fairly well organized. See
http://www.ppraa.org/coqp/index.php for details.

I know that N1MM will run the contest - at least I've set it up, and it
seems to run OK. Haven't tried other contest logging programmes, the web
site sez that •CQ/X, N1MM & Writelog knows about the contest. W3KM says
it will work.

I personally know that many counties in Colorado are very sparsely
populated, so many counties will be covered by mobiles.

The very next day will be active with the Tennesee QSO party. That's
1800z Sunday, September 5 until 0300z Monday, September 6, 2010, or 2
p.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday. Rules are @ http://www.tnqp.org/html/rules.htm

They claim to have all 95 counties covered - fixed or mobile. See
http://www.tnqp.org/html/active2010.htm for more info.

73 de n8xx Hg