[MiQP-Mail] K8IR/M Route

Jim Callow jcallow at k8ir.com
Sat Apr 9 15:54:16 EDT 2011

Hi All,

With gas rapidly approaching $4 a gallon, I've decided to stay up in the U.P. this year.  We'll start in Delta County and end (hopefully) about 30 miles from home in Menominee County while making all 15 counties up here.

Here's the planned route:

DELT
SCHO
MACK
CHIP
LUCE
SCHO (AGAIN)
ALGE
MARQ
BARA
HOUG
KEWE
HOUG (AGAIN)
ONTO
GOGE
IRON
DICK
MENO

We'll have plenty of time in several counties, including over an hour in MARQ and HOUG, so we'll be able to spend time on both modes on multiple bands.  We'll have antennas for 80-10, and maybe 15 and 10 will be open to some domestic QTH's.

Hope to CU next weekend.

73
Jim
K8IR