[MiQP-Mail] K8MR/M MiQP Plans

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Sat Apr 9 21:46:19 EDT 2011

AF8A and I will be teaming up this year to head off to Michigan.   Planned
route:

MONR
WASH
JACK
INGH
EATO
CLIN
SHIA
SAGI
GRAT
MIDL
ISAB
CLAR
GLAD
BAY
AREN
OGEM
ROSC
CRAW
KALK
MISS
WEXF
OSCE
LAKE
NEWA
MECO

We will be QRV on 80-15, both modes. Can QSY between modes if not running a
 pileup. If we are close and not busy, we can QRB (Run the Bands) if you
can QSY  quickly (we can QSY in <5 seconds).

I hope this will finally be the year 40 meters works within Michigan. But
if not, we will show up on 80 during the day, hopefully on exactly 3545 if
fixed  stations can keep that clear for mobiles. Other mobiles welcome to try
that  frequency as well. Even if 40 is open short, we may try 80 early if
we are  running out of guys on the higher bands.

Looking forward to good propagation, good weather, and a lot of fun!

73  -  Jim   K8MR