[MiQP-Mail] [MRRC] Question about DX Clusters for MIQP

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Sun Apr 10 16:21:51 EDT 2011

Thanks, Dave,

Now, I'll have to try to figure out how NOT to have spots sent to me,
but allow me to send them. :)

Anyone out there on the list who know this detail?  Some one told me
back in August or September when I was on an Island during an Island QSO
Party, but I forgot the details.

73 de n8xx Hg
Operating as K6JSS/MECO during MiQP 2011