[MiQP-Mail] MiQP almost here!

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Fri Apr 15 09:16:56 EDT 2011

Lettuce hope the weather holds - predictions were for rain in the
morning in MECOsta county - where I'll be.  I hate putting up a portable
antenna in the rain! :(

Final announcement that there will be 10 different stations using K6JSS,
the QRp ARCI club call during the contest.  To differentiate between
locations, we'll be using the convention adopted for Mobiles, and
operate as K6JSS/COUNty, where COUNty is the four letter abbreviation of
the county in which we're operating.  Don't be shocked if you work one
of these stations in SE Michigan, and 10 minute later you work another
in the Upper Peninsula - we won't be exceeding the speed of light in a
mobile - we're all fixed stations!

73 de n8xx Hg
Operating K6JSS/MECO during MIQP 2011

P.s. If you work any of us, we'll appreciate a spot on a DX cluster.
Such spots certainly improved rate whilst I was operating in NEWAygo
county last year!  Rules say you CAN send spots and still maintain
Single Op status, and long as you shut off incoming spots.