[MiQP-Mail] K8IR/M Route

Jim Callow jcallow at k8ir.com
Fri Apr 15 13:56:27 CDT 2011

The western half of the U.P. is under a winter weather advisory with rain, freeezing rain and snow likely on Saturday.  This will likely impact how much of the route we'll be able to cover in 12 hours, depending on road conditions  So we'll play it by ear, and try to cover as much as possible.

Heikki Lunta go away.

73
Jim
K8IR