[MiQP-Mail] WB8WKQ report

Jeff Miller seismadude2 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 22:52:56 EDT 2011

WB8WKQ
SOLP
Q's = 734
mults = 176
claimed score = 179,696

75/80 were pretty noisy at night, or might have racked up a much bigger score.
Was shocked when on 80 CW, when OM2VL came back to me, and thinking on 80, it
must be a US station, was trying to get his call as KM2VL or WM2VL.  But he was
quite strong.

Fun party.  Hope all had a good time!
73
Jeff Miller WB8WKQ