[MiQP-Mail] Fwd: OhQP Help Wanted

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Tue Aug 23 17:00:50 EDT 2011

Hello All,

As you may be aware, this  Saturday is the Ohio QSO Party, sponsored by the
Mad River Radio Club, who also  sponsors the MiQP. The OhQP runs from noon
to midnight EDT.The rules are  very similar to those for MiQP.

>From the list of planned activity on the  OhQP website, we still have no
planned operations from three counties:   Fulton, Defiance, and Wyandot.

The first two of these are in northwest  Ohio, very close to Michigan, and
the third is not all that far away.   Anybody up that way interested in a
little one day trip to put these rare ones  on the air?  Full time operation
not required, but even a few hours would  move those from the rare list to
the almost everybody works list, and you'd have  a lot of fun being the one
responsible.

Weather forecasts looking good  for Saturday, so hope you can come on down!
And even it you can't, we hope to  hear lots of you from home up in MI!

Full OhQP information is  at   www.ohqp.org

73   -    Jim   K8MR