[MiQP-Mail] MiQP 2011

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Tue Feb 8 17:24:33 EST 2011

Dave:

According to my calendar, courtesy Microsoft® Corporation,

2011 - Apr - 16
2012 - Apr - 21
2013 - Apr - 20
2014 - Apr - 19
2015 - Apr - 18
2016 - Apr - 16
2017 - Apr - 15
2018 - Apr - 22

et. nausea.

Mark your calendars!  Probability is > 50% that I'll still be alive and
kickin in 2018.   I hope to be able to still belt out the CW with my
left foot that year.

73 de n8xx Hg