[MiQP-Mail] 2011 MiQP "Logs Received List" Updated

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Mon Jul 4 19:22:04 EDT 2011

All:

Through the diligent efforts of Ron, W8RU and one of his daughters, all
of the 30 or so paper logs for the 2011 MiQP have been typed into
electronic form and imported into our log checking system.  The list of
logs received on the MiQP web site (http://www.miqp.org) has been
updated to show both electronic and now electronic logs.  Everyone who
entered the 2011 MiQP should check their info on this list to make sure
we have it correct.  Corrections (or even terribly tardy logs) received
before July 15, 2011 will make the on-line results scheduled to be
published by August 1, 2011.

The MiQP Logchecking Team