[MiQP-Mail] W8OAK has submitted MiQP Plans

Randy Love wf5x at interserv.com
Fri Mar 4 08:18:17 EST 2011

We will probably be running 2 transmitters - one each on CW and Phone.

Might not be active at the very beginning of the contest due to a meeting at the Detroit/Pontiac NWS that starts at 10AM. But, once we are up and running, we hope to be easy to spot and work.

Looking to get the three-peat... we'll see if it's in the cards. :)

73,
Randy
WF5X
AEC - Operations