[MiQP-Mail] Simple question

Morse, Earl (E.A.) emorse at ford.com
Tue Mar 22 12:24:34 EDT 2011

I have always used TRlog for MiQP, though I have to set it to work dupes
to allow for the mobiles which isn't a problem because I always work
dupes.  It supports multi multi (though I haven't used it) and runs
under DOS.  I am looking into using the windows version, TR4W, so you
might want to explore that option.  http://www.tr4w.com/  It does
support MiQP.

Good luck.  You still have a few weeks to get all the bugs out.  I am
replacing a bunch of coax jumpers in the shack, had one open up between
Rig 1 and the amp last week.  I am also adding computer control to my
Digital Voice Keyer.

Earl N8SS