[MiQP-Mail] equipment for sale

tdm1 at bignet.net tdm1 at bignet.net
Sun May 1 19:10:59 EDT 2011

Hello All:

I am cleaning out my house and my life, and would like to sell the following equipment:

Swan 350, with power supply, receiver OK, transmit section needs work

Ten Tec Omni V, with power supply, receiver OK, needs 1.8 khz filter, transmit section
needs work

Ten Tec 544, one of the first solid state digital dial transceivers, receive and
transmit both need work, but I was able to get it on the air part time for the MIQP.

Heath SBA-1400-4 power supply, will run the Ten Tec 544 or similar size radio when used
with proper adaptors. Comes with Yaesu adapter.

MFJ-934 tuner, with homemade bypass switch.

Please contact me directly with questions. If you can take any of these to a swap for
me, that would be very helpful, as I am unable to travel for the time being.

Some time ago I posted a notice that my QST collection from 1976 - 2008, plus some
earlier issues, was free to a good home. It is still available, contact me for details.

Thanks!

Ted Marlin   W8UE
Ypsilanti MI
home 734-482-3543