[MiQP-Mail] W8ZZ/P has submitted MiQP Plans

K9TM k9tm at buckeye-express.com
Fri Apr 13 17:58:28 EDT 2012

I'm guessing that W8ZZ/P plans to activate the four counties?

I entered them all at once so that the table and map track this correctly.  When entering them one at a time, the last county entered replaces the previous county entered.

Also, while doing this I noticed that the page that comes up thanking you for entering your plans said "2011" instead of "2012".  I also noticed that the link to the planned operations page was broken... it is fixed now.

Sixteen counties remain unclaimed.  Good luck to all and safe travels to the mobiles.

73, Tim K9TM