[MiQP-Mail] South Dakota QSO Party also this weekend

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Tue Apr 17 14:39:28 EDT 2012

We now know of the OQP (Ontario QSO Party) and the SDQP (South Dakota
QSO party) to complement our efforts of the Michigan QSO party.

Be on the lookout, and give the folks in these parties whatever they
need for their contacts while your racking up points for the MIQP.

73 de n8xx Hg\
Operating K6JSS/MCLM during MIQP 2012