[MiQP-Mail] Log Submission and Logs Received

K9TM k9tm at buckeye-express.com
Fri Apr 20 21:30:16 EDT 2012

Good luck to everyone in MiQP tomorrow.

Once you're done having fun making QSO's, please use the two new links in the "Content" section of the miqp.org main page.  One link is for submitting your log.  The other link is to view the logs received page.

Please note that the logs received page only contains logs which were submitted using the web page.

The log submission page asks a few simple questions:
 - Call used during MiQP (please enter just the call, no portables or other stuff)
 - Pick your category from the list
 - Pick your location during the event from the list (mobiles pick mobile)
 - Select your club from the list (if your club is not in the list, please send an email to the reflector and I'll add it)
 - Use the browse button to find and upload your cabrillo file
 - Enter your email address (so we can send you a copy of your log)

73, Tim K9TM