[MiQP-Mail] Operating Phone Frequencies

K9TM k9tm at buckeye-express.com
Sat Apr 21 09:43:10 EDT 2012

It looks like the differences are on 75m/40m,  3800 on web vs 3825 email and 7200 web vs 7225 email.

I don't think this will make a difference.  There will be plenty of activity on both of these bands.

Dave can answer if this was a typo but he is likely traveling to his operating location and working on the station at this point.

73, Tim K9TM