[MiQP-Mail] logs via web page submission?

KE7DX ke7dx at marketemporium.com
Sun Apr 22 22:54:01 EDT 2012

I had the same problem, Dave.

Refresh your browser & you'll get two more links with "new" icons, for Log
Submission & Logs received.

It's still confusing, however, because the top of the Log Submission page says
"Planned Operations".

+Gary Keck, KE7DX
Arizona QSO Party Coordinator
Member, Catalina Radio Club, Radio Society of Tucson, Arizona Outlaws Contest Club
ARRL Life Member
SKCC # 5615

On Sun Apr 22 10:25 , "Dave GVK"  sent: