[MiQP-Mail] Log Submissions Question

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Mon Apr 23 22:15:27 EDT 2012

Hank Greeb wrote:
> I vaguely remember that either Ohio or Michigan QSO Party has or had a
> separate "soapbox" submission process.
>
> Is this the case for MiQP, or should I include a few lines of
> "Soapbox" inside the cabrillo file?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> 72/73 de n8xx Hg
> Operated K6JSS/MCLM in MiQP 2012
Hank,

Soapbox comments for the web writeup are best included using SOAPBOX:
lines in the Cabrillo file.  We have a software program which collects
these lines from all the Cabrillo files, and associates the comments
with the entrant callsign.  Any other way of submitting soapbox comments
(such as including in the e-mail which submitted the Cabrillo file)
requires lots of manual effort by the writeup author (i.e., ME) and may
be missed.

73, Dave/K8CC