[MiQP-Mail] * 2012 MiQP Results Now On Line *

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Fri Aug 10 14:39:09 CDT 2012

The results of the 2012 Michigan QSO Party are now available on the MiQP
web site (http:www.miqp.org).  Congratulations to all of the 2012 MiQP
plaque winners:

*High Score - Michigan Single Operator - High Power*
Sponsor: Hazel Park Amateur Radio Club
Winner:	*NV8N - Upper Peninsula DX & Contest Club*

*	Op. Ryan Fountain, N8RY*

*High Score - Michigan Single Operator - Low Power*
Sponsor: Eastern Michigan Amateur Radio Club
Winner:	*Jeff Miller, WB8WKQ*

*High Score - Michigan Single Operator - QRP*
Buck Switzer, N8CQA Memorial
Sponsor: Michigan QRP Club
Winner:*	Tim Pepper, K8NWD*

*High Score - Michigan Rookie Single Operator*
Sponsor: Steve Murphy, N8NM
Winner:	*Steve Linley, WA8Y*

*High Score - Michigan Multi-Operator, Single-Transmitter*
Sponsor: Monroe County Radio Communications Association
Winner:	*Station K8MQP*

*High Score - Michigan Multi-Operator, Multi-Transmitter*
Sponsor: Adrian Amateur Radio Club
Winner:	*Station K8XXX*

*High Score - Michigan Mobile, Solo-Operator*
Sponsor: Utica Shelby Communications Association
Winner:	*Hal Offutt, W1NN/m*

*High Score - Michigan Mobile, Multi-Operator *
Sponsor: Oakland County Amateur Radio Society
Winner:	*Station K8MR/m*

*High Score - Michigan EOC Station*
Sponsor: Mad River Radio Club
Winner:	*Oakland County ARPSC, W8OAK*

*High Score - Out of State Single Operator, Eastern/Central Region*
Sponsor: Cherryland Amateur Radio Club
Winner:	*Paul Newberry, N4PN*

*High Score - Out of State Single Operator, Mountain/Pacific Region*
Sponsor: Southeastern Michigan DX Association
Winner:	*Bill Waters, W7GKF*

Please take a look at these results and report any errors to
k8cc at comcast.net so that we can get all the plaques and certificates out
to the winners.

Our thanks to all who participated in MiQP 2012.  We hope to see
everyone in 2013!

73,

MiQP Organizing Committee