[MiQP-Mail] Operating site from Montcalm county?

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Wed Feb 29 20:39:06 EST 2012

If anyone from Montcalm County reads this, I've been scouting some parks
near Kent County but within Montcalm from which to operate.  Some place
with a windbreak would be great, if April 21th 2012 is like last April -
when sn*w was coming down.  So far there seems to be 2 or 3 with good
possibilities, but I haven't made any firm commitments.

I can operate from within my van, as I did from NEWAygo a couple years
ago, but these olde bones get a bit cramped from sitting in a
automobubble seat for 10 to 12 hours.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

73 de n8xx Hg
Operating from MCLM in MiQP 2012