[MiQP-Mail] Publicity for Michigan QSO Party

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Sun Jan 1 18:08:07 EST 2012

The "PileUP" by the Scandinavian Activities Contest Organizers
http://www.helsinki.fi/~korpela/PU/PU.html has a very interesting idea -
make a DVD or on line video (or both) with clips from various stations
who partook of the Michigan QSO party last year.  If people didn't take
pictures/videos during last year's party, could we encourage folks to do
so for the 2012 party, and make the video for distribution to publicize
the 2013 event?

We have a great power point presentation, and a video of actual
operation(s) might complement such a presentation.

Whatsay?

72/73 es HNY de n8xx Hg