[MiQP-Mail] Howard City - Montcalm (MCLM) County a GO for MIQP 2012!

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Mon Mar 12 20:45:08 EDT 2012

I received official permission from the Village Council of Howard City,
Michigan, to set up and operate for the 12 hours of the Michigan QSO
party this evening.  Look for a booming 5 watt signal from that
location.  There are two"naturally occurring antenna supports"
approximately 150 feet apart at the site, about 60' (estimated) high,
which will be used as supports for the 80/40 antenna. I'll also have a
W8JK 2 element wire beam for 20/15/10 metres, which may help with
contacts on these three bands.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
Operating from MCLM during MIQP 2012