[MiQP-Mail] Anyone else gonna operate from MCLM County?

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Tue Mar 27 18:11:12 EDT 2012

I'm planning to be in Howard City, Montcalm County (MCLM), Michigan
during the MiQP 2012.

Last year the mobiles which had planned to visit Mecosta County stopped
short, so I wasn't able to get a multiplier for MECOsta.  The year
before in NEWAygo county  I'd have missed NEWAygo except a friend from
Lowell decided to come up with his mobile and operate from an adjacent
location, and help me tear down.

Last year in BROWn county Ohio a mobile trundled through toward the end
of the contest, but never sent a CQ (at least for 10 or more minutes
while I was tracking him).

So, here's a plea for at least one other station to activate MCLM during
MiQP 2012!   Please, pretty please!

73 de n8xx Hg