[MiQP-Mail] Rules

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Thu Mar 29 19:08:01 EDT 2012

I note a difference between the Michigan and Ohio QSO Party rules - in
particular, concerning the use of spotting networks for Single operator
category.

I'm 99.9999944% sure it is waaaaayyyyyy to late to change the rules for
the MiQP 2012, but please, pretty please, consider consulting with the
fellows from Ohio and deciding on similar rules for both parties which
the Mad River Radio Club sponsors.

I'd vote for allowing spotting networks to be used for all categories in
both contests, but I'd bow to the wishes of the consensus of the
combined rules committee.

73 de n8xx Hg