[MiQP-Mail] NE9U/m MIQP

NE9U - Jasper skjasper at att.net
Fri Apr 12 23:55:39 CDT 2013

KK9K, N9BCA, and myself will again be taking to the roads, this time in the MiQP on Saturday April 20th from 1600Z - 0400Z.
Besides our top secret antenna that we used in WQP, we will be outfitting our new vehicle (KK9K's big bad 1994 suburban snow plow vehicle) with a couple Hamsticks and/or Hustlers.  If weather is anything like this weekend, the snowplow may come in handy!

To activate new steak houses and watering holes, this year we will be starting near KK9K's cabin up in Vilas County.  WI9WI will also be partaking in pre-game warm-ups.

To change things up this year, we will be adventurous and make a clock-wise circle around the U.P. instead of our usual counter clockwise circle.  :-)

Counties  to activate in order will be:

Gogebic
Ontonagon
Houghton