[MiQP-Mail] K8IR/M Plans

Jim Callow jcallow at k8ir.com
Mon Apr 15 18:18:34 CDT 2013

I've been recovering from some surgery over the past couple of months, and
did not mobile in the WIQP, but over the weekend, KG9GH and I decided we'll
try to get out  this weekend.

Seeing that KEWE was still unclaimed, we decided to take a trip up there and
back from home in Menominee, and it looks like we can hit 12 counties on the
way.  The planned route is: MENO DICK IRON, BARA, HOUG, KEWE, HOUG(2),
BARA(2), MARQ, ALGE, SCHO, LUCE, MACK, SCHO(2), DELT, MENO(2).

Looks like there'll be plenty of snow on the ground across the UP,
especially up in the Keweenaw.   So far, the Saturday forecast looks dry.

73

Jim K8IR