[MiQP-Mail] ARPS ?

Fredric Moses fred at moses.bz
Mon Apr 15 21:11:52 CDT 2013

Well HEAVY-1 will be running around the state this saturday as it runs around for months.. It's hard wired into my car and is built into my navigation setup...  if it invalidates me.. o well.....    It is spotting data though...  Sats in view... Temp.... Voltage.... :)
--
Fredric Moses - W8FSM - WQOG498
fred at moses.bz