[MiQP-Mail] APRS ?

Fredric Moses fred at moses.bz
Mon Apr 15 22:16:04 CDT 2013

Ok since my aprs setup doesn't "spot" like a DX cluster spot would self spot I am not violating the rules of self spotting freq/mode..... Which I have seen some aprs setups do......   Mine is just where I am I have my parents 35th wedding anniversary party so I know my father will have his APRS screen going to make sure I make it to there house by 3:30...

Besides the route I am planning, will planning at the moment is also testing the performance of the aprs network that myself and randy have built....  If I am driving a few hundred miles it's nice to have some other data to look at after the fact...

--
Fredric Moses - W8FSM - WQOG498
fred at moses.bz