[MiQP-Mail] A question concerning self spotting

Ethan Miller K8GU ethan at k8gu.com
Tue Apr 16 07:26:28 CDT 2013

By that definition, Hank, you shouldn't CQ at all because CQing is
attracting attention to yourself.  The RBN "spots" you.

Look forward to working some MI stations this weekend...the old fashioned
way...tuning around, passing from mode to mode, etc, etc...

73,

--Ethan, K8GU/3.

--
http://www.k8gu.com/