[MiQP-Mail] MiQP 2013 Missing Counties

Matt Severin mtseverin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 18:26:30 CDT 2013

Hi Dave,

Someone from Berrien Co will be on the air.  Club members have been talking
about it, so I am not sure why no one has sent their operation plans to the
reflector.  There is a club meeting tonight, so I'll make sure they bring
it up.

Grandpa turned 100 on Tuesday and the big bash is this Saturday, so I
personally don't think I will make it (but maybe I can sneak away for a
couple of hours)

Good luck to everyone!  73

Matt, N8MS