[MiQP-Mail] MiQP 2013 Missing Counties

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Thu Apr 18 18:38:33 CDT 2013

If we are ahead of schedule, it is about a 10 mile shot down US  131 past
our Saturday night lodging in Big Rapids to get to MCLM. However,  priority
will be on hitting all those other counties where we may be the only
activity.

73  -  Jim   K8MR

In a message dated 4/18/2013 7:18:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,