[MiQP-Mail] MiQP 2013 Missing Counties (Update)

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Fri Apr 19 08:12:47 CDT 2013

As of Friday morning, we're down to five counties without planned
operations for 2013:

ALLE, BARR, BERR, MACO, MCLM

Several people have been sending out e-mails trying to roust up
activity, and we appreciate your effort.  The K8CC/m effort has come
together to cover ALPE, ALCO and LIVI, WB8WKQ checked in for LAPE, and
the W8ZZ/p squad says they'll hit OTTA as the last county of their
portable trip.

N8MS says the BERR will definitely be on the air, that there has been a
lot of local buzz about MiQP and it would be announced again at their
club meeting last night.

I'll ping KR8V from MACO today to ask him to be on.

Bad news for BARR - K8XXX will not be QRV, so any help for Barry county
would be appreciated.

73, Dave/K8CC