[MiQP-Mail] CW question

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Fri Apr 19 10:43:02 CDT 2013

Dirk,

I think any of the methods you suggest are fine.  Personally, I usually
use CQ MI or CQ TEST because it feels to me like the "Q" and "P" in the
other possibilities take so long to send.  Yeah, I know that sending "CQ
TEST" begs the question "which test?" but it has worked for me.

The bottom line, if one approach doesn't bring in QSOs, try something else.

73, Dave/K8CC