[MiQP-Mail] Weather up north

Scott Yost nm8rmedic at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 08:19:22 CDT 2013

I realize this information is perishable, but mobiles, please be advised
that wx in KALK has resulted in US-131 being snow covered and quite
slippery.

We've received a bit less than an inch of snow so far, but it has rendered
that highway very slick.  (0800 EDT this morning.)

Snow is still falling with a lake effect snow advisory in place until 11:00
EDT.  That means you can expect to run in and out of intense bands of snow
in short order.  It was quite windy, enough so that last night I nested my
tower, but that seems to be dying down.

Drive carefully.

NM8R
KALK