[MiQP-Mail] Fw: MiQP W1NN Single Op LP

Hal Offutt hal at japancorporateresearch.com
Sun Apr 21 00:27:41 CDT 2013

                   Michigan QSO Party

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   37
   40:   63
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  100     0  CW Mults = 48  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 9,504

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Had a blast mobiling in Michigan last year but could make it this year.
However, I was able to operate for a few hours from Japan connected to my
station in Ohio via remote.  The contest started at 1 AM local so I didn't
get
on until 7:30 AM my time.  CW only.

Great short skip on 40 and 80 made for lots of MI to work from Ohio.  Good
job
by the mobiles.  The K8MR QRQ machine was going strong and I snagged him 12
times.  Only one QSO with Jim was on 80.  I guess he was so busy on 40 that
he
didn't find it productive to spend much time on 80.  I never heard K8CC.  I
hope nothing bad happened.

Once when I was getting ready to call NE9U on 40 he disappeared and then
sent
"crash"  I was hoping that it was the computer kind and not the
automobile kind.  To my relief, a minute later he came back on and I worked
him.  It must have been the "good" kind of crash.

I hope to be back in Michigan in the mobile again next year.

73, Hal W1NN (remote from Tokyo)