[MiQP-Mail] N8YP/m

Jeremy Reese sooliner at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 19:05:01 CDT 2013

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who put up with a weak mobile calling, didn't get much
when I ran a frequency, but was glad to put out six counties on 15, 40 and
80 meter phone.  Had a lot of fun working the Eastern side of the UP, glad
the three inches of snow that fell didn't last long.  I uploaded some
photos to my QRZ.com page, one compares a shot taken on the
Alger/Schoolcraft line about five months apart, and the snow has gone down
a lot since March.

Wish I had remembered my laptop charger had failed, forced to paper log and
enter in all the data on Sunday.  Bob, K0RC posted about the log checker,
and it helped me correct a few errors I made when typing in the data, which
was great.  Thanks much for the great checker Bob!

Was a great trip, worked a lot, didn't get as many counties that I hoped,
but was happy with the results.  The last part of my soapbox comment sums
it up: "Solo trip, 280 miles, 167 contacts, 52 multipliers, 3 DX, one tank
of gas = one awesome trip."

CALLSIGN: N8YP/M
ARRL-SECTION: MI
CONTEST: STATE QSO PARTY - MI
CATEGORY: MOBILE-SINGLE ALL LOW MIXED
CLUB:
OPERATORS: N8YP/M
CLAIMED-SCORE: 8,684
SCORE-SUMMARY:   BAND    CW QSOS    PHONE QSOS
SCORE-SUMMARY:    80         0                  35
SCORE-SUMMARY:    40         0                  114
SCORE-SUMMARY:    20         0                  0
SCORE-SUMMARY:    15         0                  18
SCORE-SUMMARY:    10         0                  0
SCORE-SUMMARY:           -------    ----------
SCORE-SUMMARY: TOT QSOS      0           167
SCORE-SUMMARY:
SCORE-SUMMARY: QSO PNTS      0           167
SCORE-SUMMARY:
SCORE-SUMMARY: TOTAL POINTS       167
SCORE-SUMMARY: MULTIPLIERS         52
SCORE-SUMMARY: FINAL SCORE       8684