[MiQP-Mail] First Timer

western at amazinisp.com western at amazinisp.com
Mon Apr 22 13:10:31 CDT 2013

Hello you QSO Party Animals!

This was my first time in the MiQP and I wished I would have checked
it out years ago.  This is one outstanding contest.  And I love the 12
hour contest period.  I don't know who came up with the 12 hour
contest period, but it's just right, thanks a lot.

Just got on the mail digest so I probably missed some posts.

NV8N - Marquette Co was well represented.  I thought I was seeing
northern lights all night until midnight.  Then I realized it was your
signal out of Marquette exciting the ions. Great Job.

N8YP/m - Thanks for 4 out of the six counties you provided.  Wished I
would have caught you on the other two. When your call kept popping up
as a dupe I couldn't wait to see where you were this time.  Every Q
you gave me was a new multiplier.  Thanks a bunch!

W8OAK - Good gravy!  I keep waiting to see what your entry catagory
is.  I sure hope it's not Single Op - High Power.  It will destroy
every notion I had about how well I thought I did.

Been a November Sweepstakes has been my favorite contest for years but
after my first swipe at MiQP, I may have a new favorite.

See you next time.  And NV8N, don't look back.  I'll be right on your tail!

73,

K8BZ