[MiQP-Mail] MiQP K6JSS (N8XX) @KD8HNF Single Op QRP

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Mon Apr 22 22:11:10 CDT 2013

Scott:

At first, it wasn't obvious. I had submitted a cabrillo file via e-mail,
as was recommended in the copy of the rules which I found on Saturday.
Butit didn't show up in the "logs received" section of theMiQP web page
today.  I looked again at the main page of the Miqp.org,and saw the "log
submittal link"
http://www.miqp.org/submitLogFileMiQP.html

I needed to add some soapbox comments anyway, so I added them, and
submitted thenew file via the above page, and LO! and Behold!, K6JSS
shows on the "logs submitted" page at
http://www.miqp.org/logsReceivedMiQP2013.php

No"inside information" but the"Log submittal" page wasn't listed in the
rules (at least not when I searched for the preferred way to submit
logs), and I didn'tsee the link to the logs received page initially
either.  Thesemay have been on the site, but not in the copy of the
rules which I had downloaded.

This is a neat robot.  It gives a complete listing of the stats, an
estimated claimed score, and the claimed multipliers by mode.   I sorted
the multipliersalphabetically using Excel, but that was just an added
personal touch.

The robotsends a copy of the cabrillo file back so you can compare what
you thought you sent with what the robot actually received.

Give it a try.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time