[MiQP-Mail] N1IW/8 has submitted MiQP Plans

Mike Bernock n1iw at myfairpoint.net
Mon Apr 29 07:44:45 CDT 2013

I was wondering if anyone else noticed this interesting item... I was just
catching up on my e-mail traffic after returning from my MIQP trip and
discovered the following:

Below you will find copies of 2 e-mails I received from the MIQP list at
2:46PM and 2:47PM on Saturday (during the MIQP). They appear to indicate
that someone (not me) went to the MIQP web site and cleared my previously
posted planned operation for N1IW/8 (Montmorency County), AND cleared my
never posted operation for N1IW.

Since both callsigns were cleared I suspect that the individual was unable
to confirm whether my ops were posted as N1IW or N1IW/8, so they did both
just to be sure. Could this be a system glitch, or did it have to come from
someone physically, and intentionally, clearing my posted operating plans?

Curious to know if any other MIQP ops noticed similar tampering.

//Mike, N1IW/8 (MTMO)

Counties to activate was set to NONE.  All prior plans for this call have
been removed.

See all the planned county activity at www.miqp.org/operatingPlanned.php