[MiQP-Mail] N1IW/8 has submitted MiQP Plans

Mike Bernock n1iw at myfairpoint.net
Mon Apr 29 21:58:08 CDT 2013

I was not mobile, I was fixed. I did follow the instructions to the letter.
The morning of the contest had N1IW/8 listed under Montmorency County. You
will note now that I am not listed there. Someone went to the web site and
changed it. Since there is no security or authentication for this posting,
anyone can go to the site and make any random changes they choose.

//Mike, N1IW