[MiQP-Mail] 2013 results

Ryan Fountain n8ry at chartermi.net
Sun Dec 1 14:45:53 CST 2013

It's been almost 3 months exactly since the log checking has been
completed, and still no results posted? Whats the deal? Hopefully it was
the thousands of pictures everyone sent in, HI HI.
*
David Pruett* k8cc at comcast.net
<mailto:miqp-mail%40miqp.org?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BMiQP-Mail%5D%202013%20MiQP%20Pictures%20Needed&In-Reply-To=%3C5224C922.9070409%40comcast.net%3E>
/Mon Sep 2 12:21:38 CDT 2013/

    <http://mail.miqp.org/pipermail/miqp-mail_miqp.org/2013-September/001551.html>
    <http://mail.miqp.org/pipermail/miqp-mail_miqp.org/2013-September/date.html#1550>
    [ thread ]