[MiQP-Mail] Special Event in August

Dirk J. Esterline esterline.dj.t at petoskeyschools.org
Sun Dec 1 14:51:37 CST 2013

I am looking forward to this year's MiQP. In the meantime, I have been organizing a special event weekend to honor the members of the Civilian Conservation Corps. Our goal is to activate as many of the old CCC camps as possible so, those of you who love operating portable, do some research and find where there was a CCC camp in your area (there were 158 in Michigan) and plan on getting out the second full weekend of August. For more information please check out the website at www.qsl.net/ccc<http://www.qsl.net/ccc>

73

KG8JK