[MiQP-Mail] MIQP Plans?

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Sun Jan 13 21:48:00 CST 2013

The recent spam e-mail reminds me that MIQP 2013 is April 23, that only
97 days from today, Sunday, 13 January 2013.

Any plans in the offing?  I'm looking around for a convenient county
which has a very small or non-existent top score in the QRP category, so
I can set up, make 1 or 2 or 100 or 200 Q's and set a new record for the
QRP category.  So far, I hold the record for Newago, Mecosta, and
Montcalm for QRP.  (It isn't hard to do when there's no previous record
to shatter. :)

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time