[MiQP-Mail] mobile question

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Sun Mar 24 21:46:18 CDT 2013

Scott,

K9TM's answer is right on the money.  His first sentence makes it pretty
clear - your "station" must be capable of motion at any time you're
making contacts.  You may operate stationary, but only with your
"capable of motion" setup.  Entries which operate in motion, then on
occasion stop and throw a wire in a tree for a better signal are not
mobiles.  Some QSO parties (like Ohio) call these "rovers".  MiQP does
note provide for these types of operations.  In MiQP you're either
fixed, or mobile.

73, Dave/K8CC